Any WiFi-enabled mobile phone, tablet, laptop, PSP, PDA, etc.
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n(and 802.11 a/ac, optional)Wireless LAN
- Zero end-user configurations
Built-in user authentication and accounting
Remote Management via NMS (optional)
- Setting of WiFi name, WiFi service price, data speed limit
- Revenue records of WiFi Internet service
- Offer voucher codes for long-term wifi service
- Supervision on running status of each machine
About Banknote Acceptor
- Can accept most bills in the world
- With LED at front to indicate status
- Do not support giving changes
- English, Spanish, and French are available (other languages can be customized)
- Housing Material: steel plate
- WAN Interface: 1x RJ45 port or 4G module (optional)
- Antennas: 1x WiFi(external, 2.4GHz+5GHz dual-band, in waterproof box) or 1x 4G (external, optional)
- Dimensions: 240mm (W) X 180mm (D) X 330mm (H)
- Weight: 5.3 kg
- Packing Dimensions: 400mm (W) X 310mm (D) x 270mm (H)
- Packing Weight: 6.6 kg
Q: How does the Banknote WiFi get Internet?
A: You need to connect the Banknote WiFi to a DSL/Cable/Fiber Optic modem or a router via an Ethernet cable. For the 4G version, you can also insert a 4G/LTE SIM card inside the machine to make it have backup 4G connection.
Q: Can I add my company name and logo on the Banknote WiFi?
A: Yes, we can provide OEM service based on batch orders.
Q: Can the Banknote WiFi support more than 50 concurrent users?
A: Yes, we have high-end version which can support 200, 300 or 500 concurrent users with different price.
Q: Can I set the price for Banknote WiFi? Is it based on time duration or bytes usage?
A: Yes, you can set the price in the cloud-based NMS (Network Management System). Either time-based or data-based is supported.